- Flashpoint: Infinite Part 1 "Evacuate Earth"
- A story-based sci-fi/space opera RPG in development by the GMs of this event. We are looking for eager play testers to help us further refine the game.
- For the past century, the modern civilizations of the Milky Way Galaxy have been slowly losing system after after system to a mysterious, all-consuming, and seemingly invincible race of beings known only as the Nhilus. In desperation, many races have consolidated their strength to their home systems to brace for the inevitable. You have been hand selected to join a squad of operatives tasked with penetrating the blockaded skies of the planet, Earth, as the Nhilus begin to unleash their horrors. You must extract 3 specific scientists from a bunker miles underground. Your squad is given a nav point to the bunker and told little else, other than that the fate of modern galactic civilization relies on the success of your mission...
- Flashpoint: Infinite Part 2 "Jump to Wayward Station"
- A story based sci-fi/space opera RPG in development by the GMs of this event. We are looking for eager play testers to help us refine the game.
- You and your squad managed to successfully carve your way through the horrors you faced on Earth and extract the three scientists you were sent to rescue. You've managed to rendezvous with your beleaguered capital ship with them in tow. Your squad is told nothing of the ship's next destination, but if what happened on Earth is any indication, your nightmare is just beginning...